Studying in New Zealand is your first step towards a bright career.
- World's number 1 country for quality of Education rated by the
- World's second most peaceful country rated by
Vision of Humanity.
- Green and clean environment, Global education facilities.
- No pollution, No corruption, No Racism.
Helping International students in building a career in New Zealand
We assist our students even after they finish their education. Our
career mentors will show you the path to a successful career in New
- We will provide you counselling to choose a career option suitable
for your personality and skills.
- We will provide you comprehensive information to choose
- Mentoring for your personal and professional development even after
your education is complete.
- Industry insights from various successful professionals working in
- Membership to our professional club where you can interact with
our partner recruitment agencies.
We believe that the education system
should not become an education business. Our aim is to create highly
skilled professionals who can contribute to grow New Zealand
Nowadays, many educational institutes teach courses and degrees to
students which won't help them in acquiring any readily employable
skills. Most overseas students from countries like India, China,
Russia and South Korea rely on educational agents of these Institutes
to get admission into various degree courses. At Balle Balle
International, we believe that most of these agents may have a very
good knowledge about various courses being offered by various
Institutes yet they often do not have the in-depth knowledge of
various New Zealand industries to advise students, what courses would
actually yield into a meaningful employment for their career.
Balle Balle International aims to bridge this gap and provide an
interface to the actual New Zealand industry to our students while
they are still studying. Our slogan is "professional
mentoring from education to careers". Our career mentoring services ensure
that our students are determined to become a highly desired employee
in New Zealand job market.